September 1, 2013

It was brought to my attention that the connection/link to the concert isn't working, and there are a few folks out there who are wanting to purchase tickets. I have asked about why this is the state of the website and am waiting on a reply. My guess is that someone slipped and this was thought to have been done but obviously isn't. Because it is a holiday weekend it probably won't be corrected until Tuesday at the soonest, so I ask that you hang in there and please be patient. It will be corrected though. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. George, If you haven't found a truck yet, I saw Tracy Ford's Labor Day ad and if I recall correctly, they had F-250's for $13k off MSRP! Not sure if it includes diesels though. Anyway, FYI. My best to your family. You're a helluva dad.

    Tony Alvarez

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

April 29, 2018