May 12, 2012

Not much else happened today, other than I did get out for a bike ride and found some hills to ride up and down. I was only gone for about an hour, and in that hour I was able to generate enough sweat to soak my shirt pretty well. I'm going to be doing as much riding as I can now, so that I can get back in a little bit of shape - not that I'm out of shape, well, okay, maybe I am.

We're all going to church tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to a nice Sunday afterward. I went and did the shopping at Costco today, so there really isn't anywhere we need to go - at least as far as I am aware. Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support.

Comments

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

April 29, 2018