April 10, 2017

A quick update on Jason and what is going on in the Fallbrook household.

First, we're looking at a surgery date of April 19, for Jason, and this is the big surgery that we've been waiting for. The urology doctors will be going in and repairing some of the damage and that should allow Jason the ability to urinate in a more normal and natural way. This is a very good thing because it gets rid of the SP catheter he has been using for the past 6+ years, AND it eliminates a big infection point. Over these past 6 years Jason has had several infection fights and by far, most of them have been because of the SP catheter.

His open soars have been significantly reducing in size, and making great progress to fully healing. With the combination of these two major steps, Jason may be able to finally get back in to the water and do one of the things he really enjoyed doing - - - swimming. Of course there are a number of other small steps that will need to be taken first, but we don't think they will be a great challenge. I will do my best to keep you informed on the progress.

The girls are doing well and getting bigger all the time. We recently purchased them new scooters and they spent hours just rolling around the property. We enjoy watching them race around and so far there have been no accidents or tumbles! I know if I were riding them I'd be falling down all the time... ;-)

Anyway, things are good and we look forward to a great Spring and Summer. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always here praying!
    Psalms 18:1-3 I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018