November 17, 2015

I struggle to write a post that is interesting and tells you, the reader, something new. Jason has been in his bed, for the better part of 3 months, and is still in a very strong and positive mood. His hair and beard are getting pretty long, and he has no intention of cutting either of them - at least not at this time. I have been spending more and more time working, as the job is getting busier and busier, so that means Linda is doing more and more to take care of the girls and take care of Jason's needs, as they come along. The good part is that she has that "Mother" gear already from when she raised all our sons, so this is kind of an extension of those years... the house is just a lot bigger.

I did get a chance to walk my garden today, and most of it is doing well. The winter squash seems to be struggling a little right now, so I need to keep an eye on it. Everything else is alive and there is even a bell pepper on the vine - a little one. I would like to get some cages around the tomatoes, so that they have something to grow on, so I'll see about taking care of that this weekend, and the lettuce is doing great. The garden is to allow the girls to watch the plants grow, and see the cycle of nature at a level they can understand, and next year we'll take a look at growing other things, with the girls doing the planting.

Tomorrow, Jason will be going in to Wound Care, and Linda will be going with him. I suspect they will tell him that the wounds are doing better and continue to heal, slowly, and that the wound vac will still need to be on for another couple of weeks. I'll be sitting at my desk, working on the computer and staying home. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Continuing to pray in Seattle.
    Psalms 130:1-2, 5-7 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications (5-7) I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what comforting words! Praying!!!!!!!!!!
    Deuteronomy 31:6, 8 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. (8) And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018