June 16, 2017

Well, so much for schedules... I really had planned on posting something yesterday, but we ended up travelling all day and then socializing a bit more than I had planned. It was all good, but no post was put up yesterday. Anyway, I'm posting now.


Jason is still in Fallbrook, at home, while Linda and I are traveling in Kentucky. We're here because we've been invited to participate in a wedding, and it is one of our nephews (Linda's side, her brother's son, Ben). As you might expect the humidity is quite high, and the temperatures are up a little over 90, so it is muggy, and so we stay in side most of the time. It is good to see the family and be able to spend some time together, so we'll survive the weather.


Jason is doing well, and we have wonderful help for him. Joselynn is spending a few days with him, and then Isaac and Kami will be staying there at the house to help take care of some of the needs as well as take care of the animals. Then we should be home shortly afterwards, so that he won't be alone for too long of a period. Also, we have met another Marine, who is named Jason and is a part of the 2nd EOD Company, and he is coming over to visit with Jaosn, from time to time. The really cool part is that he (the "new" Jason) and his wife are members of our church, so we get to see them frequently. As they say, God has a plan for us, we just have to pay attention to his messages.


The biggest thing we, Jason and I, did was to finish the Chicken coop and caged area for the chickens to roam around in. It has a good solid structure, as well as a roof, so they should be relatively safe. Besides, the area is in the larger dog area, so not too many criters come back there... something about the dogs I guess... ;-)


Not much going on, otherwise, so we'll be back home for the next post, and I will get it done on Thursday, WITH some pictures. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Call to the Lord! He hears! Am here praying!
    Psalms 27:7-9 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018