December 1, 2016

It has been too long since my last update, and for the most part, that is a good thing. Good because it means there really hasn't been a great deal to post, and Jason has been doing very well. I just wanted to get something out, so that everyone will know that we're all doing well and enjoying life, and that the girls are all growing and getting bigger every day.

The most significant thing actually happened today, as we went in to Balboa and had an appointment with one of his doctors. The good news is that there hasn't been a great deal of change in anything, and Jason is doing well. The "less than good" news is that they want to do a CT Scan as a safety step with regard to the blood clot that they (the medical folks) all got nervous about, last month. The doctor said it should be done as soon as possible, so Jason jumped on the phone and set up an appointment, and it will be done on the 15th. That is the earliest date available, and actually it sounds like there really aren't too many slots open after that, until January. My initial reaction was that it was a reflection on the number of other patients needing the procedure, and then I found out that there is only one system working right now, and so that one system is working double time to keep up with the load of patients.

The girls are doing well in school, and they are getting excited about the coming holidays. I'm not sure which is more important to them, Halloween or Christmas. They seem to be equally excited about both of them. Linda continues to work hard at keeping up with the decorations, and we even did some work today at getting things put away, and also other things ready to be put out. I need to begin getting the decorations for the house, and I am hopeful that the house will look great in a matter of just a few days.

As I said, not much else going on... we're all staying busy and taking care of lots of chores, and school and keeping the fish looking great (Jason has a 75 gal. tank with several fish). The dogs are healthy and happy, or at least I think so - I don't speak "dog" so I have to guess. Thank you, for all your continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Praying that it's something simple that an be dealt with easily.
    Psalms 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying as always!
    Psalms 69:13 But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know that I'm always here praying!
    James 5:11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)