Jason and I had a relaxing day at "home" today. We really didn't go anywhere until later this evening, when we went to go see the Hobbit. Jason slept a good portion of the day, and I'm guessing that was related to all the activity from this past week, and he simply needed a good rest. I spent the day taking care of little odds and ends around the place and kicking back and relaxing a bit, too.

His wounds are looking like they are trying to heal up a bit more, and that's a good thing. Doing the dressing changes has really gotten down to a pretty quick activity now, and only takes a few minutes to get everything done. Tomorrow he has a couple of appointments, and I have one more errand to take care of, with regard to the van (need to get my name and signature on the contract). The RideAway people have been very good about giving me the extra time needed. Other than those couple of things, we'll just be staying home. Tomorrow I'll be making stroganoff, over rice, with broccoli and maybe a simple dessert, though the dessert will probably be something that Jason will make.

Thank you, for all your continued support and all your prayers - it is appreciated.

Comments

  1. Hi you guys! Sounds like you are getting around good. I was wondering if you can post the picture of Dr. Malone?? Has she deployed already? I'll keep her in my prayers as well. How did you enjoy The Hobbit? It was visually engaging but a little too long for me. Have a great day tomorrow and keep healing up those wounds!

    All our best,
    Karen & Rob
    Livermore Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifting up prayers right now!
    Psalms 34:15, 17-19 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry...The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ssgt Ross,
    Thank you for taking your turn on the fenceline and protecting our freedoms. You were my hero the day you sang the Marines Hymn on graduation day, which also made you my Brother in this life and the next. Hang tough Devil Dog. Sounds like Pops has got your back. Great to have a Father like that.

    Semper Fi

    Officer Eric Newbury
    California Highway Patrol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018