August 24, 2017

Well, so what did you think about the solar eclips? I didn't get to see it, so I don't have much of an opinion... I did, however, get a new telescope - Celestron GS 130 - it is for novice viewers, like myself and Stacy, Jason's oldest daughter, is developing a love of astronomy. I haven't had a bunch of opportunities to use it yet, as we continue to experience high fog, but I'm patient, I'll get my clear night sky, and then I'll look at the moon, or maybe Mars.

The family is doing well, and Jason is continuing to heal well. This is all very good since he wants to get more involved with the sled hockey. This weekend he is going to be going out to Paway to do some fitting and maybe even get out on the ice, if they can get him a set up. I know it would go very far to making him happy.

He has also been going to the gym again. I've been able to go with him and had a nice simply workout. He, on the other hand, had a very vigorous workout. We were both sweating, but he did a bunch more than I did. Mine was mostly on the stationary bike, and a little on the weights. Jason was doing a pretty even split between the hand crank and the weights. Bottom line is that he is happy with it and so am I. I just need to find a good balance between the gym and riding my real bike.

The girls school is going well, and we went to Open House/Welcome Back School Night. The classes are very nice and the teachers seem very good so we're all expecting some good things. I'm glad to see some of the progressive ideas being used, and I hope what we were told is what is delivered. Thank you, all for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. The Lord is always with you! Know that I'm here praying!
    Psalms 142:1-3a I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication. I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018