September 10, 2012

We didn't get a chance to speak with Jason today, though we did yesterday. There is definitely a challenge with getting Skype working in Bethesda, though we are still pushing to make it work right. Jason looked great and he was able to talk with his girls, as well as Bridgette got a chance to speak with them too. He is sort of looking forward to his next surgery next week, as well as Linda and I coming out to visit with him. I just hope he gets to move away from the pain a bit more with the new surgery.

Not much else going on, other than the Undefeated EOD Ride coming up and I've crossed the $4K fund raising. I am hoping that I can get a bit more, and  maybe even make it all the way to $5K. Otherwise things are going well and we're looking forward to this weekend. Thank you, for all your continued support and prayers.

Comments

  1. Hi George,
    I have been keeping all of you in my prayers. God bless you.
    Lisa Malone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update!
    Continuing to pray so very hard!
    Psalms 28:1-2 Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, George. In case you didn't see my earlier response--- You can reach me at mjklein@aol.com. We'll hope to connect on your upcoming visit to Bethesda---Take care, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018