September 3, 2012

Jason didn't have a great day today, in that some sort of infection has gotten in, again, and they have him on antibiotics. The antibiotics are causing him to feel ill and as a result he isn't eating much, and doesn't want to do much of anything. Tomorrow he has to go in for a procedure, though I don't know what kind. My guess is that it is to clean out the dressings and wounds from this most recent surgery. I'll find out for sure tomorrow. The only communication I got from him today was a relatively short text message. Not much else to update on, other than the 50 mile ride I did today. I got a chance to get out and ride with a buddy of mine, Rob, and we headed out to Danville, a city about 20 miles north of here. I actually didn't get the full 50 miles in, but it was close enough for me (49.62 miles) that I didn't feel I needed to go any farther. Besides, my legs were tired... ;-) Thank you, for all your continued support and prayers. Please be sure to ask for strength for Jason as he gets through this new challenge.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018