August 11, 2013

Nice easy day today, with about the only thing that happened, out of the ordinary was that Jason and I took the girls to a birthday party. One of the other kids in Stacy's class turned five and the entire class was invited to the park to celebrate. The girls had a great time and Jason and I got worn out. It was a very sunny day and several hours in the sun kind of wears just about anybody down. Fortunately there were plenty of shade trees for Jason, so his time in the sun was limited, though he was still affected.

Linda (Grandma) wasn't feeling well this morning, so she stayed back and rested. When we got home we all took a nap, and felt better afterward. Tomorrow Jason has formation so we have an early start, so the girls will be up at a little after 06:00, as will the rest of us. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers - Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Hope everyone wakes up refreshed and feeling great tomorrow!
    Know that I'm always praying!
    Psalms 70:1, 4-5 Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD. (4-5) Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018