August 30, 2013

Today was a laid back kind of day for the two of us, with not much traveling around all day. At one point Jason thought he might want to go take a look at some trucks (he eventually wants to get a truck for himself and wants to start looking now), so we got into the van and headed over to the dealer. My guess is that the moving around at the stadium yesterday has caused him to be a little more sensitive, by the time we got to the dealership he was ready to just turn around and head back to the house. I suggested that we can go again tomorrow, after Gracie's training, so I am guessing that's what we're doing.

I mentioned that Linda wasn't feel all that well, yesterday, and I spoke with her today and by the end of the day she was feeling much better. I was happy to hear it in her voice that she was doing better.

Not much else to write about, other than I plan on catching up on some sleep tonight, so don't expect me to be up before 07:00. I'll probably wake up anyway, but I'll give it the old college try... ;-) Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support - take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018