May 6, 2012

A nice relaxed day for us, though there were a number of minor challenges, mostly related to ants coming in the back door. I have to admit, I have not been mopping the floor everyday, like I should. Especially with the fact that Stacy loves her apple juice, and some gets on the floor. Jackie like apple juice also, but not near as much as Stacy. The ants around here are very small, and that kind of surprised me, as I thought the ants up in Livermore were already pretty small; these guys are about half the size of the Livermore ants. Anyway, I spent about 30 minutes cleaning up and doing my best to get rid of them, and will be talking with the Gateway Housing folks in the morning.

We took the girls to church this morning and they both had a great time with Sunday School. We're getting to know some of the folks at the church, since we've been there a few times now, and actually, the family that lives across the street from us also goes there - though they're new too. Because Jason doesn't like to be up in his chair longer than need be we didn't hang around and socialized too much after services. We got home and into the house and that's when we found the ants, so lunch was slightly delayed.

Tomorrow Jason and I both have appointments, with mine being with the V.A. I have to head to a different location than Jason, so the Marines are coming to take him. There is also a special meeting early in the morning so Jason has to head out early. He will be getting a chance to meet with the Lt. Col. and First Sgt., along with several other guys, and they will be discussing whatever it is they talk about. My appointment requires that I leave the house early as well, so we both have to get up early, and with that, I'll sign off now.

Thank you, for all your continued prayers and support.

Comments

  1. Oh how I hate ants! Had them a lot in CA, not so many up here but they're still pretty pesky. Hope you've gotten rid of them!
    Always praying!
    2 Samuel 22:29-33 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God? God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018