May 11, 2012

This is my 440th post to this blog, and I've tried not to miss a day, though I did take a couple of days off, not too long ago to spend some time with Linda. Even then, there was only one day that I didn't see Jason. Today was a typical day, that had us going to the base, and going to appointments, and it also was a time to go visit the Child Development Center (C.D.C.), as both girls will be going there for their day care. Right now Jackie is over at the Patrick Wade Center and will transfer over at the same time Stacy starts, on May 21, just 10 days from now. It will be so much nicer having the girls at the same place where Jason goes for treatment.

This weekend is going to be a time to do a few things around the house and maybe visit with some friends. I'm hoping to get in another bike ride, today's ride was kind of short, but it had some hills that worked me hard, so I think I may for a different ride tomorrow. Not much else to go over tonight, so I'm going to just call it a night and go to bed in a little while.

Thank you, all , for all the prayers and for all the support.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018