June 29, 2015

I got up this morning about 05:45 and couldn't go back to sleep. Actually, it was probably a good thing I couldn't go back to sleep, as I had some things to do, and I needed to get started on them anyway. As it turned out, there were no scheduled things going on and so I went for a 25 mile bike ride. Actually, there was something scheduled, and I simply forgot about it. Jackie was supposed to go to a speech class, and I completely forgot about it, until Linda reminded me tonight, when I spoke with her. The bike ride was good for me, though, and it gave me a chance to just get out and take a little bit of time to think about life and the environment.

There wasn't much else going on today, except for an appointment for Stacy, and I did manage to get her there, and with a little time to spare. The rest of the evening was pretty relaxed, and we had a nice dinner - I made salmon, rice and vegetables. Both girls enjoy salmon, so it is one of the easiest and healthiest of meals I can prepare. When they went to bed I read a story to them, Purpleishus, for about the 10th time. Both of them have the story memorized, so I don't have to worry about forgetting anything, or having two pages stuck together. They both let me know when something is left out or slightly changed.

After they got to bed Jason had his shower, and that's when I do the dressing change, and both sides are looking better, especially the left side. Since he had the surgery he has been reluctant to be up any more than he needs to. I am taking full advantage of this "extra" down time to focus on keeping his wounds dressed and clean. the extra attention and liter load has allowed the healing to take place.

Linda will be coming home tomorrow, and we'll be going up to Fallbrook to meet up with them. I need to get up to Fallbrook anyway, so it all works out better this way. Jason and both girls will be going with me, and it will give all of them a chance to see the house, and to see the progress. I have been instructed to bring the camera so a good chance some new pics will be posted soon. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers.Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Praying right now!
    Ephesians 3:14-21 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018