June 4, 2015

Another day, that felt like we were very busy getting some loose ends tied up, yet it doesn't feel like we got much accomplished. I did take Jason's truck in, as there were some issues going on with the electrical. As it turned out the Chevy dealership said it was a problem with how the lift system was installed, and not their problem. We are now planning on taking the truck back to Ability Center and having them look at it one more time. Funny part is, last time we were there we asked about the electrical problem, and they took some time to check it out - they said it was a Chevy problem. Guess we'll see what happens next.

Linda spent a big part of the day doing clean up around the house and then the two of us went down to the consignment store to take another piece of property - it was a popcorn popper. They have been the place to go to sell some of the stuff we are no longer going to be needing. This was probably one of the best ideas that Linda came up with, as far as what to do with all the stuff we have. We are hoping to have a bunch of it gone by the time we move in to the new house.

We did do something a little different, and that is just the two of us went down to one of the local restaurants and we had a bowl of clam chowder. It was nice, as we don't get a chance to get out and away, by ourselves, very often and this just sort of happened. We enjoyed watching the water on the Bay, and we actually relaxed and had a quiet conversation - -  well, it was a loud conversation since the place was packed and quite noisy. The chowder was pretty good, too. Thanks, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. So glad you two were able to get out alone! You need more times like that!
    Praying right now!
    Psalms 142:1-3a I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication. I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)