October 14, 2015

Today was like so many other days, with Linda getting the girls up and ready for school (I helped a little), while I was working. I actually got up at about 04:30 and was on the phone with my team lead before 05:00. He is on the East Coast, so it wasn't particularly early for him, it just happened to be the best time for us to get together to discuss the project we are working on. I'm enjoying being involved with working again, but I am also starting to recognize that I don't bounce back like I did when I was in my 20's and 30's (I wonder what happened??? :-))

Anyway, Linda got the girls off to school and they will be gone for a couple of days now, and then we'll have them for another 5-day period. It seems very strange not having them around now, we've gotten so used to them being here. Even Jason's dogs seem to be looking for them, when they walk around the house.

Jason had his regular appointment with Wound Care, at Balboa Hospital, and the news was just as I expected, that he would be wearing the Wound-Vac for another week, and probably next week as well. The good news is that things continue to heal, and the left side has remained closed up. Getting out is a big plus for Jason, as he spends all that time in bed. I'm just glad that the internet provides so much diversion for him. He can only watch so much TV and play video games. It is a long slow process, but it is at least making progress. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. These verses contain the reason why we have the hope of life to come. Know that I'm here praying!!
    Ephesians 1:17-20 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I'm praying for you and your family!
    Ephesians 3:14-21 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)