October 16, 2015

Okay, we have two weeks until Halloween. I guess we're going to need to see what we can do about putting some decorations up, though I honestly don't expect to see any kids come to the house. Jason has a gate on the entrance now, so coming up would be a bit of a challenge, to say the least. I don't think he is attempting to isolate the property, just establishing some security for the family, and especially his girls. Also, on the plus side is the gate and fence that will soon be in place, really does look nice.

We didn't do much today, other than the normal stuff around the house, and I went to work, at my bedroom desk. Linda got her plantation shutters installed today, and they look very nice. Actually the installer did it while I was "at work," and he didn't bother the conference call that I was on, at all. He was in and out in a matter of just a few minutes. I got to see him do a little of the work, and it was obvious he had done this before.

Another thing that we did was to go to Joe's Hardware, a locally owned, and independent, hardware store, to pick up some parts for the sprinklers. While there Linda and the girls looked at Fall decorations and before we left she took our picture, by one of the Fall displays - the three of us have our heads in the "pumpkin" cut outs. The girls enjoyed it and I did too.

Jason had a shower today, and I did a complete change out of the wound-vac dressing. The wound continues to improve, though it has a ways to go. I'm going to stand by my two to three weeks of the wound-vac, though I'm concerned it might go a little longer. I'm hoping that Jason can get a few more visitors to drop by, as that helps. He has been getting a few each week, and that helps, I just want to see it continue. The other thing we're continuing with is finding another health aid for Jason. The one we thought we had, suddenly had to stop, so we're back at square one, and interviewing. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018