October 13, 2015

Because I haven't posted in a couple of days, I figured I better get something out there. It will be short, as I have to get up early, but at least it is a minimum update.

Linda and I were at the Carrington Golf Classic, in Newport Coast at the Pelican Resort. We went for a couple of days - well, almost two full days, and had a nice relaxed time. We were asked to come, so that I could speak to the folks there, and give them a brief glimpse of Jason's story, and it was well received. While there I did relax a little and Linda got a full Spa day.

While there Jason was being attended to by Joselynn, who stayed at the house with him, for the two days. He relaxed and really didn't do too much, other than what he would normally do, right now, and that is play video games and watch some TV. We're hoping that the continued resting and staying down is going to be the key to his healing, and so far it seems to be working. Not much more to report on right now, so thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018