October 27, 2015

Jason has spent almost two full days, without the wound-vac, and I think he has been quite happy about it. The reason I removed the vac is because we are out of a specific piece, that is important for the wound-vac to work properly, without damaging any of the good tissue. We'll have that material again tomorrow, and he'll probably have to wear the vac again. He has an appointment tomorrow, and they'll take a look. Personally I think it is looking pretty good, though it has a ways to go to be able to be considered healed.

The girls came home from school yesterday, and Jackie was so very tired. Stacy wasn't anywhere near as tired, though she wasn't full of energy either. We were just glad to have them back home, and Linda had them go to bed a little earlier than usual, and I didn't get them up this morning, until I had to. Tonight, they are doing much better and I think they feel better. The challenge is that we won't see them again, after they go to school in the morning, until Friday afternoon.

My job has been keeping me VERY busy, and that has been a little extra strain on me. I think we'll get used to it in a couple of months, we just have to work our way through this. I feel kind of bad, in that when I'm tired I really am not putting forth the best effort, and producing the best product. Seems funny, thinking about the 1990's as the "Good Old Days," but that has passed through my mind, a few times. We were much younger then and we were doing great, and in general, the world was doing much better than it is today. If I recall, back in the 19th century (before my time), they had the "Gay 90's" and in the 20th century we had our "Gay 90's"... I wonder, does that mean the world will have to wait until the 2090's to have good times again... I hope not.

Things are going well right now, and we're making progress around the house. The garage is getting put into better shape; Jason's truck was just serviced and is operating quiet well. The van is now in for its service maintenance so all we have left to do is get our little Fusion in and all vehicles will be ready for another run around town. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Keep your eyes on the Lord! Continuing to pray!
    Psalms 18:30-32 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only source of true help comes from the Lord! Still praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord will be with you no matter what happens, no matter what you have to face. Praying right now!
    Psalms 121:5-8 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our only true hope is in Him! Praying!
    Philippians 3:9-11 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)