October 2, 2015

I know there are a number of folks out there who like to read this, on a regular basis. There really hasn't been much change, other than a new gate going up, in front of the house. It will probably be completed in a few days, depending on how long it takes the concrete to dry. Otherwise, Jason is doing well, and continuing to heal. The girls are spending lots of time with us, and are doing well in school. Linda is taking them to the Picture People, tomorrow (I'm going along to help where I can) to get some good pictures for our enjoyment. I'm kind of tired right now because we stayed up and watched Casper the Friendly Ghost with the girls, and now I'm ready for bed (I was up later because of catching up on emails, after the movie). Look for more of a post tomorrow. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018