October 25, 2013

We went in for Jason's PT and also to speak with the folks over at Bldg 26. Otherwise we really didn't have much to do this morning. We got to the base at about 09:30, and back at the house at about 12:15. I fixed a quick lunch and then took off for a short bike ride. Actually, the ride was to get down to the bike shop, so I could get some air into the tires, and know what the pressure is. Apparently I was riding with softer tires and that was part of the reason the short rides I had been doing were kind of tough. Okay, perhaps me being a bit out of shape had something to do with it also.

The rest of the day was spent with Jason staying in bed and relaxing, and also checking out some of the local area for available property, in San Diego. Not sure what tomorrow is going to bring, other than taking Gracie to her training, but I hope the weather continues to hold and maybe I can get in a longer ride on Saturday.

This evening, Jason and I went to see a movie that Jason wanted to see - Bad Grandpa. I do not endorse this movie, at all. Jason loved it and I tolerated sitting through it. I guess it is a generational thing, but for the most part I thought it was a bit on the immature side. I will say that some of the stunts were funny, so I have to admit that I did laugh at part of the movie, but I don't recommend it to anyone. Once the movie was over we simply came back to the house and because it was so late, we simply called it a day. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.


Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018