October 1, 2013

Today was a day that was taken up by a number of personal issues that Jason is dealing with and therefore I don't have much to blog about... at least not yet. The girls went to their daycare at the CDC and were happy and healthy, prior to going over to their mom's place. They went over early because  the mom asked if they could come early, so she could take them to an event on MCRD (a.k.a. "The Depot"). It sounds like some sort of activity that the kids will enjoy so Jason agreed. After we finished our dinner we walked them over to the house and dropped them off. So now we're in the house on a Tuesday evening, without the girls... something that hasn't happened in several months... feels a little strange. Tomorrow should be another quiet day, as we have some errands to take care of, but by late morning we should be completely done for the day. Thank you, for all the support and continued prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Hope you got everything done today that needed doing!
    Know that I'm praying right now!
    Psalms 71:12, 14-16 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help...But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018