October 26, 2013

I got to sleep in a bit today, and that was nice. Jason didn't need to be up or getting Gracie ready to go to their training for another couple of hours, so that meant I could go for a short ride. Funny thing is, neither of us were hungry, so I ate a banana and had some orange juice, and went for the ride. Jason didn't have anything, and I figured I'd just get him something when I got back. I was only gone for just over a half an hour (not quite 6 miles) and check with him, and he still wasn't hungry, so there was no breakfast. I took my shower and when I came down I said, "Time to get ready." We took off and made it to the training session about 10 minutes late.

The rest of the day, and evening was laid back and not much accomplished, other than to fix lunch and dinner (we did eat those), and watch Young Frankenstein. I hadn't seen that one in such a long time, and was happy to have it available. Tomorrow we will be going to take a look at some property, and perhaps in the near future Jason will begin the steps needed to purchase the property where his house is going to be built. He wants to get a place where he will have enough land for the house, a good sized yard, and enough room to put in a good sized garden. Actually, the garden is my idea... ;-)

Have a restful evening and thank you, all for all the continued prayers and support. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Hope you can find just the right property!
    Always here praying!
    Hebrews 13:20-21 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)