Just a quick post for tonight, as there really wasn't much going on today. Jason had a couple of appointments and one errand to take care of, but otherwise we spent the day at home. No change to his health status (nor mine), and we are going to be working to get things together to help insure we do get back up to Livermore by the 21st. The challenge I have right now is with  transportation, once we get there. Jason needs a specialized wheelchair-van, just to get around town in. I have one here, but at present, I don't plan to bring it with me. Tomorrow I will be contacting a few places in the Bay Area and hope to hit something, we'll just have to continue to take it, one day at a time.

Other than doing some cleaning and putting things away, and then preparing meals, I  have had a relatively easy day. Tomorrow might be a bit more exciting, we'll just have to wait and see. As an aside, I did speak with an Andrew Ross, today. He is a reporter with the San Francisco Chronical, and he is developing a story that he wanted to collect some data on, and he thought I could help. I don't want to spoil it so that is all I'm going to say right now, but I will say he found me as a result of some of the other print that is out there.

Well, that is all there is for today - Thank you, all for all the continued support and prayers coming our way. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018