February 10, 2014

Today is a special day/post, in that it is the 900th posting of the blog. I called Jason today, and then later on he called me. We initially talked about how he was doing, and how we (Linda and I) were doing with getting our things together, and then we talked a little about this coming weekend. Linda and I will be heading back down to San Diego on the 14th, (yeah, I know, I really know how to show a lady a great time on Valentines Day) and that will get us there just before the weekend. On Saturday there is going to be a great show at the Hospital, at Balboa, put on by The Gary Sinise Foundation, with the Lt. Dan Band; and we hope that this time Jason will be feeling good enough that we can stay for the entire show. I promised to put some pictures out, from the recent trip we took, so tonight I can do just that. Before I do though, a quick up date... Jason is doing well, and enjoying this time with limited support and help.  Now here are the pictures...











Comments

  1. I don't know...you two haven't been alone in so long, spending all that time driving...doesn't sound like that bad a way to spend Valentine's to me!
    The Lord uses everything that happens for a purpose. Know that I'm praying!
    2 Corinthians 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)