February 19, 2014

A bit of a late post tonight, as we ended up going to a movie and it let out a bit later than anticipated. But I guess I'm getting ahead of myself...

Getting up early this morning I was able to get up and dressed before the girls woke up. Linda wasn't feeling real well this morning, so she went back to bed after helping me get the girls up. There was the fast breakfast and I made Stacy's lunch, an then Jason and I were off to take the girls to their respective schools. Fortunately the Child Development Center was open today, though it looked like about half the parking lot is now under construction. I guess that broken water pipe is going to be a pain for a couple of months.

Not too much else went on this morning, other than Jason going to a couple of appointments and getting a few things coordinated. They were kind of personal things so I won't mention them here, just that it took time and it had to get done. We went back to the house after that and I went up to check on Linda. She was sleeping so I left her alone, I kind of felt that she probably needed the sleep.

Later, this afternoon, Linda and I took a drive and went over to Torrey Pines, just to take a look at it, and then over to Target to pick up a few things. Shortly after we got back Jason, Linda and I headed over to Anthony's for a little BBQ, and some nice visiting time, Jason had said he would like to go see the new Robo Cop movie, so we did, and it was a late showing. Problem though was that the only showing was the iMAX showing. This meant that the screen was very large and the sound was going to be LOUD! I told Jason and Linda that I didn't want to go to another iMAX showing of anything, though I did enjoy the movie. I thought the first one was better, but hey, that's just me.

We got home late and Linda needed to decompress from the movie, and I needed to catch up on my email and do the blog. Tomorrow we need to be up early, so that Jason can get over to the hospital by 08:30. His surgery is scheduled to happen around 10:00, though sometimes it can slip. They are saying that it will be a two hour procedure, so I'm expecting it to take about 4 hours. If I'm wrong... Great! Just please keep him and the doctors in your prayers as this is the first surgery Jason has had in over a year, and I believe he is feeling a bit anxious, though he is trying to show calm... and doing a good job of it. I will let everyone know what happens, just as soon as I can provide an update. Thank you, for the continual support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.


  1. Praying so that all went well today and for Jason's recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    My email address


Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2012 Blog post 525 (for those keeping score)

May 6, 2014