February 17, 2014

The girls were up at 06:30 this morning and pushing to get us up out of bed. The down part of this was that Linda wasn't feeling well, and I needed to get Jason over to a Chevy dealer so he could take a look at a truck. Apparently the VA is directing Jason away from the Fords because of the lift mechanism that he needs and it isn't compatible with the Ford he wanted. Anyway, we did find a truck that Jason liked and it does have the compatibility needed, so the paperwork got started. We were gone for a couple of hours and we needed to get back to the house. Linda wasn't feeling well, and she had the girls, who seemed to be full of energy.

Linda and Joselyn worked together to go through the girls clothes and closets, to get a bunch of the clothes and other things, cleaned out. They identified a number of items that are going to be donated, since they are in good shape, yet no longer fit either of the girls. Things like this really show how Linda's presence is going to be valuable, as neither Jason or I are very good at that particular activity. I am really glad to have her here, and so are the girls and Jason.

Tomorrow is going to be a day for getting some errands completed, and for Jason to be able to pick up some items, as well as a required shot. They will probably want to put me through the training one more time before I start doing it at home - at least I would feel more comfortable doing it in their office first. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 31:14-16, 24 But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake. (24) Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know that I'm always praying!
    Psalms 56:3-4, 13 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me...For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)