September 18, 2013

I was surprised this morning, with the early rise of Jason. Typically he is awake when I come down, and he was again today - that's nothing new - so I went in to help the girls get ready. By the time I had Jackie up and dressed, Jason was at the door, ready to brush Jackie's hair. This was a very good thing, as far as I was concerned, since I still had to get Stacy moving. Between the two of the girls, Stacy is the one who likes to stay in bed longer, and can be a little difficult to get going sometimes. Anyway, I got her up and I let her pick out her clothes, with a little help from Grandpa. Once she was dressed she went over to Daddy and let him do her hair, too. I was so very happy to see Jason getting more involved with the girls morning routine. I like him doing more and more.

We went to the base and dropped the girls off at the Child Development Center (CDC), and then on to his first appointment. The first appointment was with the folks in physical therapy, where Dawn worked him pretty good. What was particularly good about that was that he was feeling good afterward. The next appointment was with the nurse practitioner so it was a very short visit, probably no more than 20 minutes. Then on to the last appointment with Dr. Kim. When we were all done with the appointments we went to go have breakfast. We hadn't had time to eat breakfast prior to coming over, so we wanted to have something now. The girls get to eat at the CDC, and they kind of like doing that once in awhile, so we weren't worried about them being fed.

We headed on back home and spent the rest of the day at the house, and just kind of did nothing much for a little while. Anthony Netto called and asked if he could come over, as he was looking for a photo, and he knows I have a bunch of them on the laptop. As it turned out, we spent about two hours looking through all the pictures I have, and couldn't find what he wanted, though I found some that I had forgotten about. The rest of the day and into the night we still didn't do much, other than my email and taking care of a few things. Tomorrow there is no appointments, so we can sleep in, and I might not get up until 07:00. Thank you for all the support and continued prayers. Take care and stay postive.

Comments

  1. When I can sleep in, it's later than 7!
    Lifting up prayers!
    Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying so hard as always!!!!!!!!!!!
    Philippians 4:8-9 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018