September 11, 2013

September 11, came and there were a number of events throughout the city of San Diego, just as I am sure there are all over the country. Even with those events, in place to allow those, who were killed by this terrorist attack, to be remembered and, to honor those who stepped up to do what they could to show that this country remains strong. I am very proud of Jason and what he has done, serving the nation in the capacity he has, and he continues to impress me, and others with all that he continues to do.

This morning we went over to his training, and then I took the girls to their Child Development Center (CDC). I had a few things to take care of in the morning, and at about 11:00 Jason called me (and txt'd me) to let me know he was ready for pick up. We had lunch and then I called Linda, so she could hear the news... Jason has invited both of us to the Marine Ball, coming up in November. This is really a big thing, as neither of us has ever been to one, so you can imagine that Linda was pretty excited about it. I'm pretty happy about it as well, and expect that it will be a fun event for all of us.

Once we got home we had a chance to do a little relaxing, and to take care of a few other things. I was hoping to get MS Office working on the computer, but the "key" that MS said I have to use was damaged, so I now have to try to work with them via the phone, rather than  being able to go back to Best Buy to get a new key. By the time I found out what I actually had to do I found out that I had to call them by 17:00 (5pm) and it was 17:15 (5:15pm) when I found this out. Now I am going to have to attempt it again tomorrow. In my opinion, MS has far too much influence and power in this country, but that's my opinion.

Tomorrow will be another day of training for Jason and then back to the house. Finally Friday will be the last day and then we can get to next week, and back to a more "normal" setting and routine. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers, and take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. What an honor to be invited to the ball! Looking forward to seeing pictures!
    Praying!
    Psalms 18:30-32 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018