September 2, 2013

Jason and I had a pretty good day today, as Jackie's new bed is now together and set up for her. The mattress people said they would have it here by noon and at 12:08 there was a knock on the door. They didn't hit their time, but they were close enough. After they brought the stuff in and the bed was set up Jason and I headed off to Target and purchased sheets and other such stuff. The funny part is, I am sure the girls are still going to fight over who "owns" which sheet set or blanket, and we'll have to get them to understand sharing. All part of growing up... and its wonderful.

Tomorrow we have to be over at the base for Jason's 07:30 formation, and I would like to get to bed early tonight. So with that, I'll say, good night. Thank you, for all your continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. You could try telling them they're your sheets but you're sharing with them...naw...probably wouldn't work, either.
    Our Savior is saying these words. Know that I'm here praying!
    Revelation 21:5-7 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018