September 15, 2013

Today was a do nothing day, and I'm glad it went that way. Well, actually Jason did go to get a hair cut, so I had to drive him over to the barber shop on MCRD (Marine Corps Recruit Depot), and he also got cleaned up and a dressing change. Other than those couple of things, we just didn't do much around here. I'm glad because my back is giving me some trouble. I think I'm going to need to see somebody tomorrow if it doesn't start to feel better.

I hope everyone has had a chance to see the video now, and has a better feel for just exactly who Jason is and where he came from. You'll have to wait for the book to get details, and I guess I need to start working on it, if I ever hope to get it done. Although, procrastination is one of the thing I do best... ;-)

Tomorrow we have to get moving early as there is a formation for Jason (every Monday and Friday), and he hasn't missed one yet. We also get the girls back tomorrow, for a couple of days and that is going to be fun. I watched the 49ers lose to the Sea Hawks tonight, and wonder what happened. Seattle played well, for the most part, and every once in a while so did SF. They just couldn't get their act together for some reason. Oh well, I'm tired and I think I'll just go to bed now. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers, and take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Hope your back's better today! My husband thinks the 49ers just let Seattle get into their heads. Maybe the lightning didn't help, either.
    Oh what comfort these words give! The Lord knows exactly what you're going through and will be with you every moment of every day. Keep your eyes on Him! Praying!
    Isaiah 49:13-16a Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands...
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)