June 30, 2014

A nice day of relaxation with the girls, and getting a few things tidied up around the house. No appointments, other than the phone call (conference call) with the team responsible for designing Jason's house. It was a good call, with a few more adjustments identified, and then once that is accomplished the plans get submitted to one of the governing bodies that say what can and can not be done. We don't expect too much in the way of delays, just that it is a lengthy process.

This afternoon, around 16:30 (4:30pm) we all decided to go for a walk. When I say, "we all" I mean Jason, too. In truth, I think that Linda and I are the only ones to actually walked. Both Stacy and Jackie ran most of the way, and Jason was close behind, with Gracie right there with him. They'd get up to a corner or driveway and Grandma and Grandpa would come walking up a short while later. We made it all the way around the block (about .35 miles) and then back in the house.

We all settled in to the front room/living room area, where we had a nice family chat. Something we don't do very often, and it was kind of fun. I know this all probably sounds kind of corny, but it is nice to kind of act like a more normal family once in a while. Jason read a few books to the girls and this was after dinner. I came in to my work area and was working away, with the Stand Up and Play stuff, and then it was bed time for Stacy and Jackie. They came running in and gave me a nice hug and they were off to bed. Life is good... Thank you, for all your continued prayers and support. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Scripture is full of such comforting passages! This one is amazing if you really think about it! Praying!
    Psalms 73:23-26 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018