October 24, 2014

Yesterday and today were nice and relaxed and we're all doing well. Jason's wounds continue to improve, and I think a big part of that is that he is staying down and not allowing things to get in the way of his healing. We have some events coming up in the next several weeks and I think he is wanting to be as healed as possible so that he can enjoy being out and with people. Another thing is that for about 10 days now the girls have been with us, and I think that has been beneficial for him as well. 

I have been busy with Stand Up and Play, or I guess I should say Stand UP USA, since that is where I am actually putting most of my effort. The good news is that most of that work is done and from here on out it should flow much more smoothly, and with that I can get back to my bike riding. In fact I have already made plans to go for a short ride tomorrow. I want it to be a short ride so that I can build back up again. The other good thing is that Linda continues to stay focused on her health plan and is eating right and exercising regularly. She is feeling much better... and that makes me feel better.

We let the girls stay up a little later tonight, since tomorrow is Saturday, and the World Series was down to the last couple innings. The only problem with that was that the Giants didn't prevail. When the girls did go to bed they informed me that they were having a slumber party - just the two of them - and that was okay by us. We are so happy that they are happy and energetic, and they always make it a point to go in and say good night to their daddy. Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Thankful for the good healing!
    Jesus went through all this for us, that we might have hope! Praying for you as always!
    Isaiah 53:7-10: He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018