October 9, 2014

It has been a good day, and fortunately I was able to relax for most of it. We did have a meeting with the home builders, and things are progressing with Jason's house. I asked them when they thought, realistically, when the house would be ready for us to move in, and the response was late summer, next year. Still too many variables out there to nail it down any tighter, and I'm okay with that, I just wanted to know what to expect (I do wish it was sooner, but I can deal with the time line - I appreciate their honesty)

I am apparently dealing with some sort of flu right now, at least that is what it feels like, I feel pretty good in the morning but as the day wears on I start to wear out. By the end of the day I feel like I've been beat up or something. Linda is doing a great job of keeping things going, and fortunately, right now the girls are not with us. I have a couple of days to beat this thing. And, Jason is driving now, so if he needs to get to an appointment I don't necessarily have to drive.

Anyway, the day was relaxed and not much to report on. I'm going to bed and hope to be able to sleep through the night (I haven't done that for a couple of days now). Jason has one appointment and that is about all. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Hope you're not coming down with something!
    Pour out your heart to the Lord! He hears! Praying!!!!!!!!
    Psalms 42:1-5 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018