October 10, 2014

I guess I'm probably back to about 95% and should be back to normal tomorrow. I got up this morning, feeling pretty poorly, and fortunately that only lasted for about an hour or so. I was thinking that I was suffering a relapse and going the wrong way with the healing, and then started to feel better. by the middle of the morning I was doing okay, but feeling a bit weak and awkward. As the day progressed I gained more strength and stability and was playing with the grand kids by this evening (not too much, but much more than in the past several days).

Jason is feeling pretty good, and his wounds are looking better again, with the left side almost back to where it was a couple of weeks ago. The real positive is the right side continues to progress, and is much better than it was a few weeks ago. We didn't have any medical appointments today, but will be looking at a couple with the VA tomorrow. A real special happening for today was that Linda got to ride in Jason's new truck. We went to Costco and Jason drove (I rode in the back seat with Gracie). We didn't spend too much, so I was happy, too.

Not much other stuff going on around here, other than regular chores and stuff like that. Linda was having fun with the girls, as they get more and more excited about Halloween. Linda has helped them get into, and out of their costumes a few times, and they both look great. We are now beginning to look at things with Jason's future house, for his interior, and I think this is going to be one of those areas that Linda really enjoys. Finally, it was a very close game, and everything that makes baseball special to me - and to have the Giants win today made it an even better game. Both Stacy and Jackie watched the game with us, and told us that they want to go to a Giants game, so we're going to try for next year. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Glad you're both doing better!
    Always turn to the Lord no matter what you're going through. Praying!
    Psalms 63:1-2 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear it seems as if you are not getting a case of shingles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018