October 18, 2014

As you may have noticed, I am starting to back off the daily posts, simply because I don't feel there is a great deal to post about. Like yesterday - it was a good day, and we did have some general fun around the house, but not much to write about. I did grill some burgers, and just as I was finishing the cooking we ran out of fuel for the grill - but that really isn't too exciting. The food was done and they tasted pretty good.

Today wasn't much different, though I did get in a short bike ride - and that was the first ride in several days (a few weeks?). I am still recovering from whatever it was that hit me, and I just really wanted to get out on my bike for a little ride. I went about 7 1/2 miles, and didn't go too far from the house. I felt pretty good afterward, and surprised myself in that I wasn't sweating too much.

The rest of the day was again spent around the house for the most part, and just relaxing and doing some of the things that need to get done. Linda did take the girls to Lakeshore, to check out a few things, and to do some window shopping. Jackie was having a little challenge with all the great things and wanted to take all of it home. She was a little upset when told she could buy everything in the store... ahh, the life of a four year old.

I made some popcorn for everybody, and we all watched a movie. Actually, the movie was Frozen, and we've seen it a few dozen times, but the girls enjoyed it just the same.  My guess is that about the only thing we'll do tomorrow is go to church, and maybe do some clean up around the house. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018