October 19, 2014

Wow, just to think, this month is almost over, and that will bring us to the final two months of the year... and that'll take us to 2015! That is an amazing thought as those of you who remember Marty and Doc, and their travels through 2015. We should have flying cars in the next couple of weeks, I guess. Anyway, today has been a nice day.

We got up and we got ready for church. Actually, it was more like the girls came up to our room (we sleep upstairs, like it is almost a separate apartment) and jumped on us, just to see if we were awake, I guess. Jackie was up first and then Stacy came up a short while after. They love to play on the bed, with the two of us still trying to wake up, and hoping they will retreat back down to their own room - but that never happens. Linda usually gets up first, as the girls are usually sitting on top of me, or even jumping on me. They followed grandma down stairs and I started to move.

Within a matter of a half an hour I was making breakfast, or something like it, and then we all got ready for church. Jason wasn't going with us, as he doesn't want to move any more than he has to. We went to church and enjoyed the fellowship there, and found out they had a pancake breakfast going on after church. Of course the girls wanted to see what it was, since this also meant there were no doughnuts today. We ended up have a "second" breakfast, and it was pretty good... then we went home.

About the most stressful thing that happened today was working with Sprint, and their "customer support" team. I always enjoy trying to communicate with someone who does not speak English very well, and then half way through a sentence they hung up on me. I wasn't even yelling at them...yet. I have come to the conclusion that perhaps we should have stayed with AT&T. At least I knew how they worked.

The rest of the day was fun and we all were having a great time at the house. I didn't even stop to watch the 49er - Bronco game. I did catch a few updates along the way, and I think it is probably better that I didn't watch it... 49ers lost.

Linda gave the girls a bath and then it was time for bed. Tomorrow Jason has an appointment with Dermatology, where they are going to be doing the laser treatment and then the filoplast treatment. My guess is that it will take a few hours, so I'm not sure how the rest of the day will go, but I'm sure it will be good. Things are moving in a positive direction and this can only be a positive affect, so I'm all for that. I'll let you all know tomorrow how it came out. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. I had issues with T-Mobile customer service. No matter what I said she read the same words from her computer screen over and over. I never did really get through to her so posted on their Facebook page. That finally did it. I hope!
    The Lord is holding your right hand, helping you get through everything! Praying!
    Isaiah 41:10, 13 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (13) For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tremendous comfort we have in the wounds of Jesus! Know that I'm here praying!
    Isaiah 49:13-16a Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018