March 15, 2012

Well, today started off with Jose not feeling well again, some sort of sinus infection or something along those lines. I said I would rather he not come in, if he is feeling poorly, especially since I don't like sick folks around Jason. As it turned out, it was okay. It was a day for just Jason and I, and it was kind of fun. We both had appointments today, though mine was two hours after his, so once his was done we first went to the pharmacy and got his new Rx and then headed back to the house.

I was a little anxious about leaving Jason alone, but he seemed okay, and he said he was perfectly comfortable with me taking off. I was gone for almost 2 hours, when I got back to the house and he was playing a video games, and up to level 19 or 20. I asked him if he needed anything and he pretty much said no, then said he wanted to head over to Best Buy. I'm beginning to think that Wednesday and Thursday are the two best days to get out and do things, around here anyway. Yesterday the DMV was easy to get through and today Best Buy was almost empty. In both cases it was early afternoon still, so perhaps that had something to do with it too. Well he took a look at a couple of things and we wandered up and down a few of the isles, then we were out of the store. I guess electronic stores are for him what Home Depot is for me (I can spend some time at a Home Depot). Generally I don't like just walking around a store, but in this case it wasn't too bad.

The rest of the day was just kick back and relax again. He is much better than he was yesterday, and though I can still tell he has a cold or something, it is much less than it was before. He took a shower today and I know that had to have made him feel better, all around. I did the dressing change and it was looking better, too, so that made the start of the day that much better. Now we were at the end of the day, and not really much to do, other than clean up around the house some, and make sure all the trash was out (pick up tomorrow). I hope you all had a day as good as ours was.

Thank you, for your continued support and all the prayers being sent our way.

Comments

  1. Getting through DMV in CA easily?! Wow! That's amazing!
    The Lord will always be there to get you through whatever you have to face. Praying!
    2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018