March 24, 2012

Not much to report about, since it was a quiet day and we didn't have anything to do other than kick back and eat ice cream. Okay, we didn't just eat ice cream, but we did have some... ;-) I went for a bike ride today that took me a little over an hour. I am guessing that I went about 10 miles, considering the number of traffic lights I came across. It was about the only thing, out of the ordinary that was done today, and tomorrow we're planning on heading over to the AMC theater (a different one) to see if they have better seating. We might take the time to look for a couple of theaters, but probably not. Jason is better to not be up in his chair any longer than he needs to be.

Tomorrow the girls come back in to our lives, and that will make Jason happy (me too). We will have them for the next two weeks, and yes that does cover Easter. Linda will be coming down, and even David and Dylan are probably going to be here for Easter, and the Easter Egg hunt. We've invited a couple of other kids over, so we should actually have a pretty good "hunt" going on, with the oldest being four years old. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

That's about it for now, Jason is in bed relaxing, and I am about to head off to my bed, to get some sleep. Thank you, all for your continued support and prayers.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018