December 1, 2013

This morning started off with a family breakfast and then David and his family had to get going, back up to Los Angeles. It was really nice having them down here for a couple of days, and more importantly giving some time for the cousins to get to know each other. We will see them again around Christmas, so it won't be too long until we all get together again.

The rest of the day was spent around the house. I did spend a little time working on the back yard, and doing a little clean up. At the same time the girls were running around and playing. Other than that it was just pretty much a lay back and relax kind of day. Tomorrow begins another week for Jason and it also marks the date when Linda will have to go on back to Livermore. She will be back down in a matter of a couple of weeks, or so, so we won't be separated too long. Thanks, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Hope the time goes quickly until she gets back down here...
    Keep your eyes on the Lord! Praying!
    Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)