December 19, 2013

Another great day for Jason, in San Diego. We had an early start and we were done before 11:00. We came back to the house and I fixed lunch. We both just sort of laid back and watched the TV for a little while. Then I decided that I needed to do something. It was time for tree decorating. Yes, we have had our tree up for several days now, and there are some small decorations on it, all from the girls. I just wanted to have a few more decorations on the tree for when they get back. I also put a few more gifts under the tree, that came in the mail, so now it looks more like the Christmas tree I remember. I think the girls will be excited to see the changes.

One of the things that has happened recently is that Jason's water bottle broke. It was a CamelBak brand water bottle, and was actually the second bottle he's gone through. I went down to the store today, while he was napping and bought a new, and different type bottle. It has a little greater capacity, and a different pouring system. I am hoping that it lasts as long as the previous two, but just in case I bought two extras.

Tomorrow is Friday, and Linda is going to be joining us, to spend Christmas with us. Actually, it will be Christmas and New Years. Both Jason and I are looking forward to her arrival, and will enjoy our time together. The girls are going to be happy to see her too, as they keep asking about when is grandma coming back. I see a time when we're all together, on a more permanent basis, but I just don't have a solid date on that. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018