March 18, 2014

Another day and another sign of progress for Jason's wounds to be healing.

Linda and I got the girls up and ready for their schools, and we had them over there in a timely manner. I actually walked Stacy to her class, as it only takes a few minutes (maybe 10 in each direction) and then I took Jackie to her day care while Linda stayed with Jason. When I returned I went for a short bike ride of about 11 miles. I would have liked to have gone further but we just had too many things to do today.

We are still waiting to hear about what is happening with Jason's house and the property. The property has to be purchased first, before the house can be built, or even get started and for some reason that seems to be taking longer than anyone expected. Please keep this in mind when praying for Jason, as we need all the positive energy we can get, to get this thing going.

The other area of waiting, for Jason, is for his truck. Right now there is some concern about the platform and the mechanics involved with getting his chair in the right place. The team that is working on it is expressing some solid optimism so I figure this is just a matter of time before we hear the news that the truck will be ready soon.

This evening was a fun filled evening with the girls playing in the backyard with Grandma, mostly. I did get a chance to go back there a couple of times, but I was cooking dinner and so I had to keep an eye on the food. Yesterday I goofed and we didn't have corned beef and cabbage, so today I rectified that with a meal of corned beef and cabbage today. It was mighty tasty and I was very pleased with the quality of the corned beef. We have been doing more shopping at Sprouts and I bought one of their brand name briskets. I am happy to know that it worked out and tasted fine. The girls got a bath and a story from Grandma and Grandpa, and that pretty much ended the day. Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018