March 25, 2014

A rather uneventful day, the kind that I like to come by every now and then. Actually, as I stepped outside I thought to myself, "Hey, this is just the kind of weather I like." Sort of that high fog, not very warm yet not at all cold kind of weather. I could really smell the ocean, so perhaps a nice breeze was wafting in the coastal air and keeping it this way. Anyway, the girls got up and Stacy is sort of crossing a threshold of sorts. She is now much more interested in helping me in the morning, rather than turning it into a major play time. Of course a big part of that is that little trick that Linda showed me, about getting their clothes ready the night before. That way they feel like they have already been involved in getting themselves dressed in the morning. Less fighting and much more happy laughter.

Jason is still watching a bunch of different shows that he has been able to find on Hulu, and I am so glad that he made that connection, those months ago. I think it helps to keep him a little more sane, and helps to avoid much of the boredom. Tomorrow I will be taking the girls to their pre-schools and then we won't see them again until Monday evening (late afternoon). It does give me a break, but we still miss them. Especially when they are first gone. The house is so quiet, and still. Of course, on the other hand... Linda will be getting back soon, and then we can have a couple of days together... That, I'm looking forward to. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018