May 11, 2014 - Happy Mother's Day

Today was a very nice and relaxed day, though we did get some exercise in, early in the  morning. I rode my bike up Linda Vista Road, again and my legs feel like it. My goal is to be able to ride all the way up without stopping, and I believe even though it will be a challenge, it can be done. Linda spent some time on the elliptical trainer and is getting better at it every day she uses it.

After that, and a shower, I made a breakfast of French Toast and some fresh berries. Well, at least Linda and I had some of the berries, Jason just won't eat those "things," as he will refer to them. This pretty much set the tone for the rest of the day, and it was very relaxed. Linda got some laundry and ironing accomplished (she loves to iron the girl's clothes) and I cleaned up the kitchen. The rest of the day was spent taking care of things like email and responding to phone calls from the boys.

Tomorrow Jason has a couple of appointments and then we have a couple of errands to take care of, with the biggest being with the DMV. I would love to have been able to do this on line, but this is something that we need to go in and speak with them, face-to-face. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018