May 9, 2014

It has been almost two days since my last post and even though I am tired I figured I'd better get something out there, so you all know what is going on...

Yesterday was a busy day, and we did a few things done, and I even went on a short bike ride. The reason for the business was because we, Lind and I, were planning on heading up to visit one of our other sons, David, and his family, up in Los Angeles. As it turned out we got everything in place and did our best to make sure Jason would be okay, basically on his own, for most of the time. Joselyn was still coming in on Friday (today) to spend some time with him and make sure he was comfortable, and it all seemed to work out just fine.

Jason was able to get around and make himself breakfast and lunch and there were no emergencies to worry about. He knew he could get in touch with us, as we kept our phones charged and with us all the time, and as it turned out, he didn't need to get in touch with us. In fact the only real communications between us was when we were getting ready to head on back home we text'd each other to insure we were both okay.

Jason was happy with the opportunity to be left alone and we were very pleased that we could get away for a little time and know that he would be okay. He is showing that he is doing better all the time and taking some of the first steps towards getting back to a more normal kind of life routine. The fact that the girls were not with us was beneficial, and made it possible. This time next week we would not have been able to get away, without taking them with us.

Tomorrow should be another good day, and we will need to get some things done, so I am anticipating a good productive day. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.


January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2012 Blog post 525 (for those keeping score)

May 6, 2014