January 10, 2015

Hey, it even rained last night ... not much, but it was wet out. Its supposed to rain again tomorrow, so I'll be keeping an eye on that as well.

Linda and I were awoken this morning shortly before 06:00 by both the girls, and it was still dark outside. They were running fevers and coughing so we got up to do our best to make them more comfortable. Shortly after giving them a fever reducer and cough medicine they were doing pretty well, so that was a good start for the day. I did have to go pick up some Pedialyte and fortunately they both like drinking it.

We really didn't do much except stay around the house (aside from a couple of runs I made to the store). The girls weren't feeling good and Jason wasn't either. We both kind of stepped up our efforts to disinfect everything right after the girls go through, and even in some of the areas around Jason's bedroom. By the end of the day everyone seemed to be doing a little better, so I am hopeful that it won't get too much worse and perhaps by Monday they will all be doing much better.

Tomorrow it is supposed to rain again, though I don't know when. If it seems like there is a clear spot I just might attempt to get out on my bike. Otherwise everyone is, again, staying home. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018