January 8, 2015

Well, here we are, into the second week of 2015, and still no time machine or flying trains (flying cars and hoover-boards do exist now, just limited in usefulness). This is going to be an exciting year, and I hope that excitement is mostly positive. There are so many things to be happy and joyous about, yet there are groups still trying to force their opinion on the rest of the world. I guess I need to be mindful of what this blog is about, and it isn't a political commentary,

Jason continued to improve, and on top of that he took Gracie to the dog groomer and she got a very nice make over. It is probably the best I've see Gracie look since we took her in. Not sure where he took her, but I think it was at the shop inside Petco.

While he was doing that I was out on a bike ride and got in 24.24 miles, and managed to maintain a solid 14.5 mph average. The nice part was that when I got back to the house I didn't feel like I was exhausted, and I honestly think I should have continued for another couple of miles. I am going to go for a longer ride tomorrow, and see if I can get over 30 miles. How much more I don't know, just 30+ miles is a good target.

Our son David had a meeting with a client today, in San Diego, so when he was done he stopped by and we all went to dinner. It was good seeing him and getting a chance to visit with him. We, Linda and I, sure would like to have more opportunities to spend time with our other sons, and when an opportunity like tonight happens we feel like we've been blessed.

Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018