January 2, 2015

I got up at about 07:20 today, and decided to go for another bike ride. It was again, about 43 degrees with clear skies and almost no wind. Except for being so cold, it was just about perfect riding weather. A friend of mine, Bill B. suggested an App I can put on my phone that will do the tracking of my rides and some other stuff, so I'm going to be checking it out in a couple of days. I don't have a plan to ride tomorrow, so it will just have to wait... maybe until Monday.

I took the girls over to ride their bikes and both of them had a great time. Both of them even fell, or maybe a better description would be lost their balance, and got right back up and on their bikes. I was very proud of that - and happy. I let them ride for about 45 minutes, so they not only have some fun they also got some exercise in, and I think that is a good thing. We all need to get more exercise.

Not much else going on today. We basically just stayed home, and didn't even have to start the car or truck (or van). We had planned on getting a picture of the van today, with the girls and Jason, but this time Linda wasn't feeling well, so it was put off, and due to scheduling conflicts it won't happen until this next Tuesday. The projected weather says it is supposed to be a nice day, so it should work out, I hope.

Tomorrow, Jason and I are again planning on going over to the International Auto Show, as we have been given a couple of tickets, or passes or whatever they are. This is the show we were wanting to go to when we went up to Los Angeles, over Thanksgiving, but didn't get to see the show then. Anyway, it should be fun for us. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018