January 22, 2015

Today was a pretty nice day, for all of us. I got up at about 07:30, and I understand that Linda got up a couple hours later - but more on that later. Jason and I had a couple of bowls of cereal and then just a few minutes later (maybe as much as 15, I really wasn't tracking) I went out for a bike ride. Before getting our cereal, I finished cleaning the kitchen - something I was supposed to do last night - so that kind of delayed my getting on the bike. I went for a nice 27 mile ride, and probably could have gone much farther but it was getting later than I like and I felt compelled to get back to the house.

When I got back, Linda was out in the garage and Jason was in his room. Linda was doing some laundry and Gracie was, being Gracie, you know laying around and sometimes getting underfoot. As it turned out I could have stayed out a bit longer and there wouldn't have been any problems. I guess I'm just a "worry wart."

A little later in the day Linda and I went to Costco to get some food, and also to get some gas for the car. And that was pretty much our day. I did make some orange-sesame chicken for Jason and I, for lunch (Linda had a bite, too), and it was pretty good. Tonight Linda and I watched a Denzel Washington movie, The Equalizer, and found it to be entertaining, though a bit bloody as his movies sometimes do. The story starts a bit slow, then gains some momentum about 15 minutes into it. After that it is pretty non-stop, and intense. I'm glad we got to see it, and that Jason had it in his collection.

Tomorrow we will be working on Jason's new chair, and I hope to see him ride it. The challenge is that Jason has an appointment in the early afternoon, and I think that's about the time Brian was going to be showing up. I'll be getting on this first thing in the morning, and probably no bike ride tomorrow. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018